The following is the terms of the agreement between Ubermakeup (Company) and the buyer (Buyer) of goods or services through the Company's website www.Ubermakeup.com (the Site). If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to purchase anything, so please review these terms carefully:
1. Introduction. Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract ("Contract") with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good or service shall be deemed acceptance of this Contract.
2. Setup and Payment. Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honored by the Buyer's credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Buyer shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer's password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this Contract or unauthorized use of the password. Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of Buyer's password.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
4. Editing, Deleting, and Modification. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Company may modify this contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
5. Right to Refuse. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Product information, pricing and availability published on the website may contain errors, in cases where orders were made based on published errors we reserve the right to terminate these orders.
6. Indemnification. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a Buyer's violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
7. Non-Transferable. Buyer's right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Buyer's credit card company.
8. Disclaimer. The service, content, goods and services from or through the service are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The sole and entire maximum liability of Company, for any reason, and buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the particular items purchased. Company and any of its affiliates, dealers or suppliers are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between company and buyer. This site and goods and services would not be provided without such limitations. Some state statutes may apply regarding limitation of liability.
9. Shipping Policy. Our Shipping policy is published on our website here and is subject to change at any time without notice.
10. Taxes and Duties Policy. You, the customer, agree to be the importer for all legal purposes of any product/s you purchase and you agree to accept all liability for any taxes and/or duties that may be applied when the goods are cleared through customs.
11. Ownership of Goods Policy. You, the customer, agree that ownership of the goods you purchase is passed to you immediately upon dispatch of the goods.
12. Coupons. On occasion Ubermakeup Now may provide coupon codes to customers to allow for discounts. Unless otherwise specificed these coupon codes may expire at any time, at the sole discretion on Ubermakeup. For a coupon code to be valid it must be entered at the time of purchase, customers are unable to have coupon codes retrospectively applied to their orders.
13. Refund Policy. If a product purchased is defective or not to Buyer's satisfaction, Buyer can return the product in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. In such event, Company shall provide Buyer a refund). If Buyer has ordered the wrong product, then Buyer may return for a full refund, however, the items must be unopened and unused. This Section 9 sets forth Buyer's sole and exclusive right to refund.
14. Use of Information. Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Company, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer's use of the Site and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
15. Trademark Rights Holders.
Any importation into the European Economic Area is carried out by the purchaser. If you are the owner or licensee of a trade mark registered within the European Economic Area (EEA), or an agent or legal representative acting on behalf such an entity, and you purchase a product from our website which uses that trade mark, you agree that such purchase (and any subsequent importations you make into the EEA of products purchased from our website) is made with your express consent to import those products and place them on the EEA market. By so purchasing you further agree to waive any rights to claim trade mark infringement against us and to indemnify us for the costs of any such action that you may bring.
If you have further questions about the term nd conditions details please contact us.
Alexandra Retail Park, B4,